Friday, November 22, 2013

Do You Know the Feeling?

That of feeling the need to explain everything to everyone?  DO you know what that feels like?  It's like sometimes if I don't explain everything to everyone then I need to keep trying.  I can't keep living and enjoying my life if all people around me do not understand everything I am thinking and doing and understand why I am doing it.  Craziness.

People pleasing?  Yes.  I struggle with that.  Sometimes I find myself so stuck because of this.  I will keep asking myself, "what in the world is wrong with me?"  It is because I will say I can't move on until I figure this out or that out.



I can't believe it is taking this long for me to learn this.  But it is and that is okay.  I will continue pressing on and remembering that I only need to live for an audience of one, and the only person that I need to focus on pleasing is Jesus.  Then everything else will fall into place.






More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment