Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love Sleep?

If you love sleep, you will end in poverty.
Keep your eyes open, and there will be plenty to eat! (Proverbs 20:13 NLT)


As a door swings back and forth on its hinges,
so the lazy person turns over in bed. (Prov26.14.NLT)

For a while now, or maybe it's been lifelong, I have not been a morning person.  I am aiming to be a morning person, as I want to maximize my time during the day.  Morning is so awesome-the sun is rising, birds are singing and all in the house are sleeping.  I can take advantage of that time.  That is a goal.  These are some scriptures that helped me out and I actually put the Proverbs 26:14 scripture in the "name" of my alarm for the mornings.  So when the alarm goes off, that is what I see. 

Inspired to Action has helped me begin to see why mornings are important in the Hello Mornings challenges.  I want to press on and really be proactive now in this, I will share next week how it went this week in waking earlier and what changes I start to see happening.


beds,blankets,furniture,household,mornings,pillows,rooms,sheets

(Photo credit:  Microsoft Clipart)

Are YOU a morning person?  Do you have any tips for me or anyone who isn't, but wants to be and who wants to start taking advantage of those sweet morning hours?  Please share...

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment