Friday, March 1, 2013

31 Days of Organization with Org Junkie! I'm in!

31-Day-340px-Border
I am going to join in March the 31 Day Organizational Challenge though I am not doing an entire room, I am doing one of the most challenged spots in my home, the kitchen counter--a mess.  That is one of my goals so I will just join the challenge to make it a little more fun. 
I will be posting before pictures soon and will share my progress as I go.  I pray for more order in my home so I pray that this little challenge will spread through my home.  Here goes...just printed my organization calendar!
More later...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you. I can feel your pain. My kitchen counters seem to be in constant disorder. I have a small island and it's a perfect place for a few kids to eat breakfast or to do homework, but it seems to be a catch all place for all kinds of things that have no business being in the kitchen. Ha ha.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Can't wait to see what it looks like. I know my counters are ALWAYS a challenge!

    ReplyDelete