Friday, September 11, 2009

Long time

Its been a long time since I posted here. I have been discouraged because I have not "performed" to the way I know the Lord would want me to. But then I remember, this is not for me to strive to any sort of perfection, it is for me to learn how to walk in the Spirit...for as the scriptures say...

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart fail, but: God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

And the scripture that I cannot think of at the moment that talks about not by my strength but by Your Spirit. I just want to learn this...I have strived in the flesh the past few months and the total peace left, I still had peace but knew there was something off. I am now returning fully and wholly to the Lord, in brokenness and just saying change me. I quit trying to control. So freeing to surrender like that but so difficult for the flesh.

So this is the song the Lord has put on my heart since yesterday, so smiling and surrendering over and over to Him until the day of Christ Jesus!!!




10/4/12 Amazing that God put this scripture on my mind and this is the 3rd time I have read it today.  I think God wants me to know today--PSALM 73:26 MY FLESH AND MY HEART FAIL, BUT:  GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART AND MY PORTION FOREVER.

Again I will repeat :)
Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart fail, but:  God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment