Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lets Be Real, Kim...

I think ok, when I am writing this blog it seems so positive and so all about God.  But lets be real, Kim.  Do you really feel this way and live this way?  I mean, seriously, how can it always be like that.

Well I question that sometimes.  I want to be honest, I do.  But then over and over I continue hearing the words in Scripture that I have read that says what to think about.  Over and over again it turns out that it is Jesus, God, His Holy Spirit, all about Him, that is where I am to park my thoughts...my life, everything I've got in me.  So as much as I want to question and not do that or think I am doing something wrong, I simply am not.  I am training myself to think about God so that He can transform me and my thoughts, renewing my mind to His.

business concepts,businesses,characters,concepts,confused,confusion,people,platforms,podiums,question marks,questioning,questions,sits,sitting

Jesus is my life.  I am learning to flesh this out and not be legalistic, but real, authentic and enjoy this journey as I learn to figure it all out, or maybe not figure out.

Hear this...



More later...Love to You!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment