Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year

The New Year is coming and I am evaluating and hoping to have some things changing.  I am ready for a fresh start, thank you Lord that you help me get up and start again when I feel I have fallen down too many times to have a chance to try again.

In many areas of my life I need to just reorganize and refresh.  Just wanted to write a quick note and share what I was thinking.  It has been a busy week with Christmas and the kids and just getting things done and enjoying the time as best as I could.

I was encouraged in this after reading a blog post on a blog that I frequent and am always encouraged in the Lord by.  It is Women Living Well.  This post she wrote about the new year has helped me desire God's best and for Him to clear out things in my life in all areas that are not His best and that He doesn't want there.  That will be such a great, great thing and so that is something I will be doing over the next week or so.

Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment