Thursday, December 9, 2010

Waiting on the Lord

I haven't had much to write about lately other than I am seeking God, asking Him for revelations and to help me to listen to Him because I have not been very well at doing that lately. 

I am waiting on Him, when really He is just waiting on me, I am so so glad that He is so patient with me, thank you Lord.  I am so stubborn and drag my feet at times. 


I ask myself, why?  Why would I want to keep myself from God's best for me...that is just making me more miserable.  Does not make sense to me...and quite honestly I think I have been trying to dig myself out of it or figure out why I am doing this.  When really He just wants me to seek His face and be still and listen, thats it.  He will do the work through me if I will allow Him and stop flopping around like a fish out of water.

So no condemnation, but seeking His face even though I am falling down a LOT lately.

Joshua 1:9 (NIV)  9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Thank you for any prayers.

Love,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. It's that little battle ground between our ears isn't it? (hugs) to you my friend... keep close to His heart, He might just have something completely different for you right now, and come back to this later. He is good like that when we get all focused on things. Just remember that He loves you know matter what. Nothing can change His love for you.. it just IS.

    Loves.. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right!!! I think He has been nudging me the past few days to stop focusing on the eating and food, give it up right now. Thank you for a little confirmation. I love how HE loves me even when I feel I have messed up beyond belief! I felt I was going to fast and then ended up eating several times and that just made me feel guilty....have prayed about this and feel better. Thank you Amy!! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete