Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Start!

So I feel I am entering a new season, a new start, in a lot of areas in my life.  My one word resolution in 2011 would be "REFRESH."  I want to be refreshed most importantly in my relationship with the Lord, and also in every area of my life.  It seems 2010 was a year of a lot of striving and trying to control on my part, and not letting the Lord.  So its time for a new start.

I am returning to a wonderful Grace based program that helped me release weight and grow so close to the Lord and break free from many areas of my life that kept me stuck.  I am going back there and going to spend this year working on things the Lord wants to do on the inside of me.  I am letting go slowly of fears of "letting go", fears of the "unknown" and just going to believe and trust Him.  I tell you that me trying to control and strive to do the things "I" felt the Lord wanted me to do on my own, makes out for one miserable heavy burdened heart and life.

So I will be saying Lord, take my burdens, because He says...

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28

I am excited for this new start.

The song that I think of...a line in it says, "it feels like I'm falling and thats what its like to believe."  I will continue to remind myself that if I feel like I'm falling just know I am believing and HE has me in His hands!  :)  I am thankful that the Lord is helping me to listen to Him and stop trying to manage things on my own.

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to see you blogging again! yay! I love that song too btw!

    ReplyDelete