Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Returning To My First Love

After realizing how far in 2010 I did stray from the Lord, my first love, and did not even realize it, I am on a journey now to return to my first love and put Him back in first place in every area of my life.  I am soon to be starting a new study through the first workbook of Thin Within by Judy Halliday, and I am very excited in what God will do in this time :)

I've been sick the past week and a half after my children were sick and one still recovering so we have been just doing a lot of recovering and relaxation.

If God leads I will be posting my journey through the next Bible study I do in Thin Within.  I want to really live it, to not just treat it like a book, but keep my eyes on the Lord and not the book and see how He works in me.  The song that comes to mind is that one that talks about I don't wanna go through the motions, I don't wanna go one more day without your all consuming, passion inside of me...


Thats the thought I am looking at today and seeking that passion...more later!


No comments:

Post a Comment