Sunday, May 10, 2009

All my heart Lord, All Yours!

Luke 10:38-42:

"Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her."

I want to be like Mary, every hour of every day! I can't have more joy than that! I want to sit as His feet and obey His commands all the day long. It may bring challenges, that is okay, He will be with me through them. He promises. Forever! I love the Lord with ALL my heart, ALL my soul and ALL my mind! I am on a new journey now. Every day I am going to seek His will, and see what He has planned for me that day. He will guide me to be all He wants me to be, I am His now.

This song says how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment