Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy day



I am going to be the real me. It is peaceful and comforting to know that I have strength in my weakness, the strength that He gives me. Knowing that God knows my heart...nobody else knows me in the world like God does. He will purify my heart, make me as He wants me, and I don't have to worry! That is awesome! Its my honor to serve the Lord in His will every day of my life. He has all the answers. Christ lives in me! I am HIS!

Galations 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

My prayer is that everyone that encounters me will see Jesus in me and that I will get out of the way and let Him glorify Himself through me! Happy Heart

Psalm 144:15 "Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD."

No comments:

Post a Comment