Sunday, May 10, 2009

behold

Behold, Behold
I stand at the door and knock, knock, knock
Behold, Behold
I stand at the door and knock, knock, knock
If any girl hear my voice,
If any boy hear my voice,
And will open, open, open the door,
I will come in.

Revelation 3:20-22:

20 "Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.21 Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne.
22 "Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches."

I let Jesus in my heart 6 years ago. I am learning now what it really means to let Him live in me. This is an amazing, challenging, all wonderful journey. I am glad he chose me and I get to now walk in this new life He has given me, I am a new creation! Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment