Saturday, May 16, 2009

New life

This new life, this new life that has Christ leading me, by His Holy Spirit, it is a life I will never give up, a life that is challenging, passionate, full of awesome life, extremely fruitful and wow, this life that I live for now, I never want to be out of Jesus' sight! EVER! In spite of hard times, in spite of uncertainty, in spite of doubt, in spite of discouragement, nothing holds a candle to trying to live this life without God in control! I praise Him for the changes He has made in my life, for allowing me to get to a point of total surrender so He could take over and how real He is to me now more than ever! This song says what I am feeling...I just want to know His ways and let Him be my guide and be totally dependent on Him for eternity! I love you LORD of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment