Thursday, November 11, 2010

Simplify

After struggling for 6 days with out of control feelings and eating the Lord spoke to me through two Godly women that encouraged me today and I am very refreshed.  One big word that was said to me was "simplify."  That is what I am doing.

I have been overthinking things in every area of my life instead of resting in Him, instead of walking in the Spirit I have been walking in the flesh and letting every emotion and thought just take me away.  So realizing no pride here, I can't do it myself, but I am comitting to something my friend from Thin Within wrote to me today in response to a post I had on the forum:  "When you commit to take care of your body, rather than abuse your body to 'take care' of your emotions, your body will tell you when to eat, what to eat and when to stop eating."


I am going to be "chewing" on what I have heard today through just small conversations that spoke straight to me.  Not sure what my next step is other than rely on the Holy Spirit completely in every moment.  Empty me of me so I can be filled with you Lord!  





Also a post from my friend Heidi's blog today really really spoke to me, especially the questions at the end.  If you have a minute I would say go take a read!  Heidi Bylsma (<--click there)

2 comments:

  1. Praying for ya as you journey towards being all that the Lord has called you to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angela! I am very thankful for any prayers

    ReplyDelete