Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Freedom...seeking His face

I went out of town for 4 days and am getting caught up at home.  While away I went to a Joyce Meyer conference and my spirit and soul have been refreshed in the Lord!  So much so that a lot of clutter started to be removed and I am now in the process of continuing that process until it is as the Lord would have it.  The main thing, although I got a lot out of this conference and time away, was to seek HIS face.  One of the things that stuck with me is something Joyce said..."seek His face not his hand, when you seek His face his hand will always be there."


So while I do not have a lot to share other than that at this time, that is huge and will effect all areas of my life.  I am desiring a closer walk with God and a more intimate relationship.  I am looking forward to what fruits this new lesson I am learning will produce in my life, and in those around me.  I pray God is glorified all the more.


Matthew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (NIV)


While I know this song is not a Christian song, the Lord has used it to just make me smile and know that I will always be his and that keeps joy and a song in my heart!





p.s. I will also share that I started listening to this and felt freedom come and legalism start stripping off of me even more Eat Thin Stay Thin-Joyce Meyer

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovie!! Love this post! So glad you were filled up over that last 4 days.. yay for that!
    Looking forward to what you share from Joyce's book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sure!! I am waiting for my aunt to give to me the Eat Thin Stay Thin CD set...I was very encouraged by it and felt chains breaking away listening to the first CD and half of the second.

    Seeking God's face, and not anything else, is what I am being reminded and refreshed with

    ReplyDelete