Sunday, June 3, 2012

Eliminate & Concentrate

Eliminate and concentrate.  This is a term I learned while reading through Disciplines of a Beautiful Woman by Anne Ortlund over the past few years.

buttons,cropped images,cropped pictures,eliminates,garbage cans,icons,PNG,removes,symbols,transparent background,trash,trash cans,trashes,waste baskets

Being satisfied.  When I am living my daily life and doing things that are not THE BEST for me, then I am stretched and not living as fully as I could be.  I do not want to live more living my life NOT at the best.  But I still sit, and wait...and don't act.  What am I afraid of?

What has to go?

If I eliminate the things in my heart and life that are not clearly THE BEST for me...what would those be...and then after I work on that...what is THE BEST for me and help me concentrate on those things more focused, that is my prayer.  In Jesus Name, Amen



More later...Love to you,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment