Sunday, June 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Joining in with menu plan Monday this week for the first time!  I am joining in with I'm an Organizing Junkie!  All of these meals are gluten free.  If they are not, I will say so in a note *next to it.  Some of these are also dairy and egg free.  I also don't assign my meals a certain day, but have enough foods in kitchen for all of the meals I am going to cook for the week.  If it's a work day or busy day, I try and plan it to be a crockpot or quick and easy meal.



  1. Breakfast for dinner-Hashbrowns shredded and cooked with onion and add cheese after done, scrambled eggs, bacon and strawberry smoothies.  I got a yummy smoothie recipe from www.allrecipes.com.  It is 1 cup of frozen strawberries, 1 cup of ice and 1 cup of milk and a few tablespoons of sugar/splenda to your liking--(I use Rice Milk), delish!
  2. Caribbean chicken with rice in Crockpot.  For this recipe, the marinade did have gluten, so I am using brown sugar and honey Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce which is gluten free and delicious!
  3. Ham-steak, bake beans, corn on cob and scalloped potatoes (Idahoan brand is gluten free)
  4. Pizza (Frozen Red Baron pizzas--I will not eat this nor will my son with multiple allergies--we will eat leftovers or cereal or something fun)
  5. Tacos
  6. Potato soup (crockin girls) trying for the first time.
  7. Salmon patties (crockin girls) trying for the first time.  For this though I am making a few adjustments--using ener-g egg replacer and using can salmon instead of Tuna.  I am also going to use gluten free cornmeal and some spices instead of breadcrumbs.
  8. Baby back ribs, Lloyds brand-gluten and soy free.  Eating with rice and a salad or green beans.
Looking forward to sharing my recipes/meal plan and to be inspired by others as well!




More later...Love to you!
Kim :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's MPM. Welcome to the group
    Hopefully you'll have mild weather. It's another hot 100+ week in Las Vegas.
    Looks like you're in store for some wonderful good eats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome! We do have more mild weather than you it seems here in Florida, but we are dealing with tropical storm debby-comes with the area we live in, but I love tropical weather, just don't like seeing people get hurt or suffer. Good eats for sure, tonight we had the ham, cheesy potatoes, corn on cob and baked beans, yum!

      Delete
  2. So far I've made the breakfast, tacos, ribs, potato soup, pizza, ham steak. The potato soup was not a crowd pleaser, but I think it would be if I had added enough chicken broth. That's my update :)

    ReplyDelete