Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Strengths, My Blog

So if I learned to blog about my strengths, what are the things I need to be sharing and letting FLOW from my heart into my writing?  What are things I get excited about, though many people around me would think I'm a major goofball for getting excited about them? (hehe!) 

 


  • I get excited about seeking God constantly and seeing what He does each day to direct me and guide me. How he intervenes in every situation and shines through, gives me favor, and makes things all work out.
  • I get excited about the perfect bite, creating a recipe that has the perfect bite.  Also helps to have the least amount of allergens in it as possible!
  • Wherever I am, being all there, blooming where I'm planted.  Seeing what God sees and not what I or other people would see in the littlest situations.  Loving others as I love myself.
So there we have it to start.  The heart of the blog, the life of the blog, hearts, hearts and more exciting hearts!

More later...
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment