Wednesday, November 21, 2012

His Hand Puppet

My prayer tonight is that I will be like His hand-puppet with Him leading and me resting in Him and so in love with Him.

Jesus calling today was perfect for me to hear.  This is what it said:

From "Jesus Calling by Sarah Young - November 19

"LEAVE OUTCOMES UP TO ME. Follow Me wherever I lead, without worrying about how it will all turn out. Think of your life as an adventure, with Me as your Guide and Companion. Live in the 'now,' concentrating on staying in step with Me. When our path leads to a cliff, be willing to climb it with My help. When we come to a resting place, take ti...
me to be refreshed in My Presence. Enjoy the rhythm of life lived closed to Me.

You already know the ultimate destination of your journey: your entrance into heaven. So keep your focus on the path just before you, leaving outcomes to Me."

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
Psalm 27:13-14

"'In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.'"
Exodus 15:1
Seems to be the theme lately of what I am learning.  To walk by His Spirit, obey His Word, and then you think, how in the world will I be able to do those things...and your mind starts spinning?  Well then the answer comes...you can't do it.  He will do it for you.  He will give you the grace, strength and power to walk by His Spirit and obey His Word.  Thankful.



Where you go I'll go by Brian and Jenn Johnson is the song on my heart this week--heard for first time at church Sunday!
More later...Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment