Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Life IS God's

I share about bringing God back into my all but what if I have all along and was deceived by doubt making me feel like I'm not worthy and I haven't really brought Him all in?  Well I have and he is, like, forever.  I cannot doubt that I am His because I know that I am. 

Having a health coach really doesn't mean that I am relying on the person to help me or fix me (though I try to rely on the person, but God reminds me it doesn't work that way), but what she does is point me back to God over and over and help me work to see what it is He is teaching me and she redirects me in the way I set out to go, His way for me.  One thing that she is teaching me and what I am learning through the renewing the mind Bible study from her website, is that my thoughts are playing a big role, if not THE biggest role in this whole journey with eating and in life struggles.

Romans 12:2 says "Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."

One question posed when I read the study yesterday was this, what are you thinking right before you break your boundaries.  Whatever goals you have for yourself, what is it that you are doing right before you decide to give up and not follow through?

My first answer was Question and Doubt!  (or rationalize)

So I am working on writing out the truths of what I am thinking before I decide to give up.  I want to change my thoughts and as His Word says, be transformed by the renewing of my mind.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment