Monday, July 15, 2013

What are you grateful for?

I feel led to switch gears this week a little. With new learning of lots of heart lessons and the main topics seem to be honoring God and being content, I would like to have a bit of a gratitude journal to brighten my day. With so much focus on self self self I must say I need to focus outwards or I may just drive myself crazy!!

So here I go. 
I am grateful that I can pray. 
I loved the sunshine today and the bright blue sky. 
I also loved the rain showers that came and went today. I love rain drops and clouds. 
I loved the cooler temperature after the rain cleared. 
I love a great book I'm reading. 
I'm grateful for sweet conversations with family members today. 
I'm grateful that I have a home and I have food and clothes. That is considered rich to many people. 
I'm grateful for the Bible, which is Gods love letter to me. 
I am grateful for a job I fit perfectly in ad enjoy and can use my talents. 
I'm grateful for family and the simple things that we take for granted like smiles and laughs and just being together. 
I'm thankful for a cozy bed and fluffy pillows. 
I'm grateful for summer time and flowers and sunshine. 

Be blessed and focus on what you are thankful for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment