Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lies & the Battle in My Mind

To prevent me from God's will, walking by His Spirit that lives in me forever, is big fat lies and a big spiritual battle in my mind.  Now this isn't anything that can't be overcome with the Lord on my side.  But, there are lies that have kept me from truly walking this out and believing that it can be overcome and I can walk daily by His Spirit that lives in me.  My main struggle seems to be with food for the last several years.


The Lord is changing me by His Word and by His Spirit in me.  I long now more than ever to be close to Him, to be walking completely in His Spirit and to fill up with Him alone.  I am doing none of this on my own but He is doing the work in me and giving me the desire and I am wanting to run into His arms.


Today this song has been on my heart...listen and then listen again, I am going to do that also, because I think these words are something He has really put on my heart, I've been singing it all day.





Love to you...more later!











No comments:

Post a Comment