Thursday, August 4, 2011

MIA

I have not posted in a while.  I have been sucked into reading the Bible in 90 Days and enjoying and being busy the last few weeks of summer.  I have been praying about what the Lord would want me to talk more about on my blog and feel changes will be coming soon, good ones as far as I can see, and I look forward to seeing how it changes soon.


I am just combing through God's Word, getting to know Him better by seeing in the Bible how His character is throughout and how he responds and has relations with people in the Bible.  It helps me so much to relate it to my life, and i am only 26% through the Bible.  He has great things in store for me and my heart in this wonderful journey.

If you are interested in reading the Bible this way, I already know I will recommend it because it is changing me so much and teaching me a lot, check this out:  Moms Tool Box!

More later, love to you!!!


Kim

3 comments:

  1. Interested! What a great challenge.... and I do have a bit of time on my hands these days :) Can't wait to see what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, saw this post a few days ago, and I love that mom's toolbox site! I'm on day 3 of bible in 90 days. Truth is, as a teenager I wanted to read the bible this way and after probably about 90 days, I was up to about 1 or 2 chronicles (a repeat of kings) when I got bored and quit. Truth is, I loved it, but as a teenager who hated church, and confused about God, it was good, but weird. NOW I'm ready to start again, but this time finish the job. I've gone through the first two days already. Thank you for inspiring me. I'm very excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny you say that because I am in 1 Chronicles now going into 2 Chronicles and I can understand how you could feel loss of interest. I do like the repeat for me right now because since I am not studying but just reading through, I am not remembering things as well. So hearing it a second time I go, oh yeah, I remember reading that. Its kind of neat. Just learning to love God's Word more and more and that I want to continue learning more and more of it! I'm excited for you in this!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete