Thursday, September 1, 2011

Being still

I am being quite and still as I can and listening to the Lord through my days.  Letting Him lead.  I don't have a lot to share right now but these two songs that He put on my heart the other day.  He is teaching me to "chill out" and stop controlling and focus on Jesus.  That is my daily lesson right now for a while, as long as He sees fit until its a renewed mind of just doing that habitually, maybe forever :)  So these songs really were great to listen to.

This one helped me when I condemn, feel guilty, feel like I am falling short, He played this song on K-love at the PERFECT time, isn't He perfect like that?!


This next song also I heard while listening to K-Love and Plumb was on with them talking and sharing.  She said God had to teach her that He was the only one who could satisfy her...she would get all stressed out thinking she needed to do "this" exercise, eat "this" way, read "this" book on parenting, etc.  He was the only one alone she needed and He told her to "chill out" and that He loved her, to calm down, be still, just stop.


More later...love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment