Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bible in 90 Days-Day 15

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.  I will never give up reading through the Bible in 90 days, the Lord will guide me and help me do this.  Things seem to come up and circumstances are happening that are temptations to be discouraged, but the Lord will win, He gets the victory, thank you Lord!!  So thankful that You are all I need, my perfect provision.


I have a lot of notes to write down on here from the last few busy days that I have not gotten to post.  I think tonight or soon I am going to have a post of the scriptures that have just spoke to my heart so much while reading.  I am growing closer to the Lord through this and I have read a LOT of the Bible, but reading it through in 90 days is like combing through it and making everything fall into place, giving me clearer understanding as the Holy Spirit leads me and teaches me.  I also thought about the scripture this morning about I hide Your Word in my heart so I might not sin against you.  

Psalm 119: 11 I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

That is what I am doing.  I am hiding, as I read through this, His entire Word in my heart so I might not sin against Him.  I can't do it myself, He has to do it and I am resting in Him.

Praying everyone has a fabulous day in the Lord and just relying on Him all day long, allowing Him to fill them up and guide them.  He is amazing.  More later...Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment