Friday, September 9, 2011

I had victories today praise God!! I want to highlight those and not all the failures I tend to want to focus on.  The Lord helped me today to realize I needed to cut out sweet drinks for a season.  I had mostly water and I had 1 1/2 coke zero.  


So many emotions and chaos in my heart and mind, I just am praying for stability and calmness in my Spirit and for the reality of how to stay in Jesus arms, rest in Him, constantly.  I know all the things around me can be an utter chaos, but my Spirit can still be resting in Him and full of peace and joy.  He is my constant...my stability.  Him alone.


I am a few days behind on my reading B90days, but will be catching up this weekend.  I have more time on my hands as I have just recently had a change in my work status and have more time now to be wife, mommy and homekeeper.  Praising God HE is my perfect provision.  



It will be well with my soul, that I trust

More later...love to You, rest in Him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment