Saturday, September 10, 2011

3 in 30

I like this new challenge that I have seen on Sam's Noggin blog, I like 30 day goals, and I am going to take 3 things that I am already doing and have them as my 3 goals in 30 days.  I think this is a good way to stay on top of things that I am working on in my walk in life.

3in30 I'm In!!

My 3 goals:
  1. Finish reading the Bible in 90 Days.  This will end October 8th and by God's grace I will press on and finish it and continue hoping for a renewed relationship with the Lord and to learn things I have never learned before.
  2. Focus on feeding on God's Word and my relationship with Him and not food.  Take one moment at a time and learn to recognize my true hunger signals and with His help learn to stop when I am satisfied and not grab for more food.
  3. Internet breaks.  Finish reading my Bible in 90 Days reading before I "play" on the internet.  Reading email for work or quick things ok, but no playing on the internet until my reading is done.

More later...love to you...Rest in Him

No comments:

Post a Comment