Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Vulnerable

Vulnerable.  Vulnerability refers to the inability to withstand the effects of a hostile environment. *(wiki)

I am noticing a lot how much I want to be more vulnerable.  It is something I am inspired by in life, live performances, movies and in regular everyday people that I meet.  I love it when people are vulnerable.  My goal is to be more and more vulnerable.  I feel I will also be more authentic the more vulnerable I become.  But how to go about that?  Am I thinking too much here?


What would it feel like on a daily basis to be vulerable? 
  • No worries about what people thought about the words or actions I wanted to take based on conviction and my real personality.
  • Stepping out in faith to act more on things that are put on my heart, instead of holding back.
  • Saying what I feel led to say without thinking, "what will they think if I say that?"
  • Being the real me and not letting others define who I am.
  • Not having the desire to be everything to everyone.

Those are my thoughts, just simple thoughts on my mind, but something I will press through to break through this wall that has held me back through my life.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment