Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Way I Eat and Think

I don't feel like many people at ALL think about food and eating and releasing weight the way I do.  It is awkward feeling to even talk about it because I tend to have the thoughts like, "they are going to think I am crazy,"..."they are going to say you are SO overthinking this"..."the way you are thinking does not make sense at all!"

blanks,bubbles,clouds,comics,comics bubbles,cropped images,cropped pictures,PNG,speech bubbles,speeches,talking,thought bubbles,thoughts,transparent background,word bubbles

But all of that said, I still feel the need to share how I eat and why.  I still feel like there is something BIG to it that needs to be shared.  I still feel like it should be more thought about than it is.  




If. my. stomach. growls. and. is empty. my. body. is. telling. me. I. am. hungry.  If. it. does. not. growl. or feel empty. I. am. not. hungry.  

1 comment:

  1. Amen. I totally get that way of eating. I applaud you. And I wish I could always do this.

    My pet peeve is others looking at what is on my plate and saying things like "is that all you are eating?" And it makes me avoid those situations sometimes. If I said "you are eating all that!", I don't think they would be too happy with me. Why can't they keep their thoughts to themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete