Thursday, January 31, 2013

Water Time!

It is that time...the time where I am going to enjoy drinking water for the month of February. In this post I talk about how I want to spend a month and just drink water.  My favorite drinks are sweet tea and fountain coca cola.  But they are not beneficial for me because when I drink one I drink more than one.  I am taking a break from them so that I can break free from the thought that I need to sip something sweet all day long.  I love water and if I am not drinking one of those two drinks, I will drink water, delish!

bottles,overflowing,pouring,water,liquids,food,drinks

So for this month, I will drink water and enjoy and I will share my journey along the way.  Would any of you would like to join me in drinking water for the rest of the month, and water alone.  So refreshing.  I think my body will thank me for it.  I don't diet, I don't restrict foods unless they make me feel bad and then it is just a choice to avoid them.  So no legalism or rules here, just making a choice to help energize me, refresh me and make me feel better.

I believe initially I will feel the draw to it, and want to grab something sweet, only because my body is used to me feeding it that.  I will have to prayerfully press through each moment of each day, and I will make it.

More later...

2 comments:

  1. hey your blog is super cute!love it good job! I have a beef with water too. did you know that pizza is fifty percent water? i pretty much get my water from my foods, like fruits and veggies but i do need to drink more! thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miriam! I am definitely breaking the habit of sipping all day long on coca cola or sweet tea. I drink when I am thirsty though and try and listen to my body. Surely drink more if you are thirsty :)

      Delete