Sunday, February 17, 2013

Simplify goals

There will be some changes to my goals I made. In one word. Simplify.  Get ready as I chop away at my goals, below I pasted all of them I wrote here and I am going to prayerfully evaluate them so that I can have simpler goals that are attainable and recognizable.

Personal goals
  • Hello Mornings continues.  Getting up when alarm goes off.  Exercise, Shower, Quiet time, Plan.  Leading my group through the Winter Challenge and excited to start next week! 1/16/13
  • I had planned to read Eden Diet, but I am making too much legalism in eating hunger/fullness so my goal is intuitive eating and taking care of myself.
    • Use this devotional each morning to start my quiet time and prayer. 1/12/13-loving this so far
    • Read lots of good books that I have on my Kindle already or that I have purchased, and I'm sure a few more that I know I will find along the way. 1/16/13-need to work on reading through one entire book at a time, feeling a bit scattered because all of the books are SO good!
      1. The Respect Dare
      2. Simple Living by Lorilee Lippincott
      3. 3-2-1 Stop by Lorilee Lippincott
      4. 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal-Money Saving Mom
      5. Tell Your Time (for the 2nd time reading) and work on time management plan
      6. Energy Explosion-A 7 Day Guide to Jumpstart Your Energy by Arabah Joy
      7. Complete by Arabah Joy
      8. Found:  God's Will by John MacArthur
      9. Let. It. Go. by Karen Ehman
      10. Be  Authentic by Warren W. Wiersbe
      11. What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst
      12. Spirit Hunger (halfway through this already) by Gari Meachum
      13. Finish reading, Anything by Jennie Allen
      14. Finish reading, Get out of that Pit by Beth Moore
      15. Blessed Life by Robert Morris
      16. Sheet Music by Dr. Kevin Leman
      17. The Money Saving Mom's Budget
      18. Blogger Behave
      19. From Frumps to Pumps by Sarah Mae
      20. Grace Based Parenting by Dr. Tim Kimmel
      21. Chasing Superwoman by Susan M. DiMikele (already halfway through this)
      22. ProBlogger
      23. Living Beyond Your Feelings by Joyce Meyer
      24. Have a New Husband by Friday by Dr. Kevin Leman
      25. Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard
      26. Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer
      27. Cleaning House (will write a review on this one when I am done! excited!)
      28. Desperate-by Sarah Mae
      29. Getting to No How to Break a Stubborn Habit by Erwin W. Lutzer
    • Really be consistent with T-Tapp doing one workout a week at least, as well as walk at least once a week.
    • Renew my mind by thinking and saying only positive things about myself.

    Financial goals
    • Make budget for each month before the month starts and spend every penny before the month begins. (Dave Ramsey's Advice) 1/12/13-got Total Money Makeover workbook last week and am loving it!
    • Use YNAB.
    • Read Dave Ramsey's, Total Money Makeover all the way through.

    Home Goals
    • Use my customized cleaning chart from iheartorganizing and make that the core of cleaning. 1/12/13-going great!
    • Declutter all areas of the house using 3-2-1 Stop (as I am inspired by minimalist Lorilee Lippincott's books)!
    • Use and incorporate Cozi into our family life.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment