Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Testimony Tuesday

Everyone needs to have the reminder sometimes that God is with them if they have accepted Him as Lord and He hasn't left them.  Sometimes we can get so into our life and circumstances we start to wonder where God is.  I have heard it said before like this, God never leaves us, it is us who distance ourselves from Him.  We are the ones that move away.  I find this to be true in my life.

Also I started realizing something lately.  When I hear other people's God stories, I am inspired and encouraged so much.  It stirs something in me that makes me want to run faster and closer to God.

So I want to start Testimony Tuesday.  Big or small, all testimonies.  Stories of how God intervenes in our every day lives.  Stories that may encourage one person who has experienced the exact same thing as you.

I love it!

In the comments feel free to share a testimony or story of something God has done in your life big or small.  I will start to share mine as well. 


Testimony Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment