Monday, February 18, 2013

February Project-How's it going...

So I can say now, although it is only February 18th, that choosing to go without a certain food was a no-no.  I should not do that because it only throws me into diet mentality and my mind goes a bit crazy.  So I will say I have drank a lot more water and I like to drink water.  I have not drank one single coca cola since January.  I have, although, drank several sprite's and I have also had Sweet tea daily the last week or so.  So I have learned a little lesson, about what to not choose to cut out, as I don't want to make anything "off limits" in my diet. 

I will though press through the rest of February and continue drinking more and more water and it will be good.  That is my update for now...happy day to you all!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment