Monday, October 1, 2012

Whole 30-Day 1

Whole 30 challenge day 1.  Started great with an awesome sirloin thin steak and fried egg with a few bites of watermelon.  I had water to drink.  The doubts came in though.  I had so many lies and thoughts about not being able to do this, already considering giving up, I don't want to be uncomfortable. 

cartoons,egg timers,hourglasses,household,patience,Screen Beans®,sitting,waits,countdowns,people



I prayed.  I felt led to do this.  I question it.  I continue seeking and praying and walking.  For lunch I almost went for the vending machine, peanut m&m's.  I didn't.  Instead ate steak, watermelon, pineapple and brocolli (not all combined mind you).  I wait.  I continue to wait.  I want to give up.  I will not in this moment.  I focus on this moment and stay in it.  I can't do this alone though so I pray.

More later...love to you!
Kim :)

*note I eventually gave into the bag of MMs when my stomach started growling and all I had left at work to eat was brocolli.  I am not going to let this stop me.  I am starting right over.  I CAN do this!!  still day 1 but will end it day 30 at 2pm :)

8:25pm update--I am not doing this.  I got perfectionist attitudes, condemnation, and felt crazy.  Maybe another time if God leads, but for now it is working more on eating when hungry and eating what my body craves and continuing gluten free.  More later...

10/4/12 uptdate--He has shown me that there may be foods He wants me to eliminate from my eating, but that it won't ever be a rule or a diet or a law.  It will be Him leading and guiding me and in the same way it came about with the gluten, it will be that way with other foods-He will give me the perfect grace to do it, and He totally has with gluten free.  Amazing God <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment