Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Really Am That Big?!

So yes, I have 50 pounds to release never to see again.  I have seen it go before.  I am at this now in this 65 days of Reshaping it All and always with Thin Within.  Its in my head.  I have been doing well for a week.  I am seeing now how much I REALLY have to change my focus, permanently!  New thoughts and focuses forever.  Its the scripture:


Romans 12:1-2 ....

1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. 



I saw a picture of myself from today and I was in shock.  I was feeling thinner from exercising and eating less and better choice foods, and then I saw the picture and thought, "WOW, I really am that big!?"


Why is it that I think I'm not that big.  I honestly don't feel as big as I look, but what a trick of the mind that is.  SO pray for me if it comes to your mind throughout your days.  I need prayer, I need my mind renewed so I am forever changed and free.  I will never give up!  Even if I fall down and get discouraged, my hope is in Jesus and I am never giving up!  One choice at a time!


Lord help me see what you see and think like you think.  Help me to make one right choice for You at a time and never give up.  In Jesus name I trust and pray, Amen!

2 comments:

  1. I have pictures of when I was bigger and I tell others many times..'when I used to wear that outfit, I thought I looked so good and slim'..talk about being blinded. It's really weird the perception I had of my body.

    I will be praying and praising God for the good work that He started in you, He WILL complete.....

    We have an AWESOME Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUST read my recent post. I just learned so much this week!!! The reason you don't feel as big as you look is because you aren't! YOU are NOT your BODY! You're body is on the outside of who you are. You are the spirit and soul and light within your body. Once I recognised this truth in my life just this week, it's been so amazing how much control I have gained over my actions (particularly food choices, portion control, but also areas like exercise and sleep.) It's not easy, but between my soul and His Spirit, I am becoming a force for the Kingdom. Very excited about it. Praying you will see how special you are, and realise that you are of much more worth in His Kingdom than you may know or feel right now. Be of good courage! God bless.

    ReplyDelete