Friday, May 6, 2011

31 Days To Clean journey!

So this week I made it through the week of 31 days to clean devotionals.  I can feel a difference in how my home feels, atmosphere and also physically.  I also feel better myself because I know that I worked towards that and accomplished it, victory, thank you Jesus!!!

I did find myself a bit perfectionist in the kitchen doing the top of the cabinets, but its over and done and towards the end of it I started realizing it and said hey this does not have to be perfect so I will do what I can in an alotted time and that will be just great :)

Its amazing how cleaning the home is so much more than just cleaning.  It plays into so many areas of my life.  My marriage, my parenting, my relationsihp with my family, how they feel, how I feel, then it shows my attitude of my heart when cleaning is not done, I know that there is something in my heart thats off, maybe laziness, maybe procrastination, maybe some healing that needs done in my heart and I am just sulking and don't realize it, but thats a great way I see now for me to have a little "check in" with my heart is to look at my home.  (very long run on sentence, I know, forgive me;))

Titus 2:4-5 4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Now I realize why keeper at home is such an important role in my life...God help me to honor you in my home and to make our home a haven.  In Jesus Name, Amen

I am very excited to read today about priorities, as I have not read todays reading.  This is something that I have been working on the past year or two and to be refreshed in it is going to be refreshing!

So more later, I just wanted to post in how I was feeling in this journey in this area...

No comments:

Post a Comment