Sunday, May 1, 2011

End of one journey and start of a new

I am coming to the last week of my Thin Within study. While I will continue learning in the Thin Within materials because there is so much more I can learn and grow from there, I am starting a new little journey in the area of eating and my relationship with God for 65 days through Reshaping it All by Candace Cameron Bure. I an going to try and post here what I'm learning and anything else I feel led to share.


Another little journey I start for the month of May is 31 Days to Clean by Sara Mae. It is a devotional and gets to the heart regarding cleaning our homes and that is definitely an area that I am not natural at, so I am excited to learn a lot in this area.  


Of course, without the Lord as my strength guiding me I can't do any of this.  I really hope I am not diving in trying too much, and that my intentions are pure here.  These are two areas I feel I am lacking in my life right now and I am wanting to learn more in them and grow!  In the process, grow closer to the Lord and becoming who He wants me to be.


life is a journey

Proverbs 3:5-6 (Amp) 5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.  6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.


So Lord I am comitting my ways to You here, even though I feel like a robot lately and can't seem to be still, please show me what I need to hear and learn through this.  I need refreshing in my relationship with You and with my life in all areas.  Direct my paths Lord.  In Jesus Name, Amen

4 comments:

  1. I am going thru the Candace Cameron Bure 65 Days, too! I didn't get the book, but think I will do O.K. with the blogsight only right now. I'm going thru the TW book right now (ready for Day 9 tomorrow.) One book at a time for me. :) Let me know if you think the book is essential to the 65 days, thought. I'll go ahead and download it to my Kindle to read later. I have your blog in my "Favorites" and will check it often. I'll pray for you every time I do. May God bless you for the next 65 days -- and after that, too! I pray that your relationship with Him will be what changes the most in the days ahead. It's not what we do, but who we are in Him that makes the difference. God bless! KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I enjoy chatting with you on TW through the forums and so much appreciate your prayers. We are in a similar place and I will pray for you as the Lord puts it on my heart and looking forward to this journey alongside women like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Reshaping It All. I should check out those other books you mentioned...sound like they would fit me well too! Nice to meet you, you have a super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Missie! I am really enjoying reading Reshaping it All and picking up a lot of things that speak straight to my heart!

    ReplyDelete