Sunday, January 22, 2012

5 Topics in 5 Days


Here are what I am thinking right now.  This will be fun!!  Perfectionism has to be kicked to the curb and stepping out in faith to do what I enjoy and feel led to do is coming in.  Jesus help me! My writing fun begins...


Communications,correspondences,cropped images,cropped pictures,office supplies,pencils,PNG,transparent background,writes,writing utensils,writings

  1. Mom Mondays!  Brainstorming:  Enjoying, smiling, training them up in the way they should go, love, passionate, guide, gentleness, did I say enjoying, fun, closeness, building relationships, memories.
  2. God is my personal trainer Tuesdays.  Brainstorming:  Spirit-led eating, letting Him fill me, smiling, joy, exercise I really enjoy!  The real Bread of Life.  Freedom.  No longer bound by chains.  Being authentic.  Being real.  Being my real self.  Authentic.  I will not be mastered by anything.
  3. Wife Wednesdays.  Brainstorming:  Wife giving 100% of me and my efforts, not 50/50.  Ephesians 5:23-25.  Selfless.  God takes care of me when I take care of my priorities.  What I'm working on and learning in me regarding marriage.  Helpmeet, best friend, companion, #1 earthly relationship, work in progress. 
  4. Home Lover Thursdays!  Brainstorming:  Cleaning routines and chores for kids, home management, finances, making home a haven!
  5. Friday's Fun in the Kitchen!  Brainstorming:  Recipes, meal planning, what works for your family, allergies and allergy friendly recipes and fun cooking, resources that have taught me.





Listen to the sound of hope that's rising!

More later...love to you!
Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment