Monday, January 30, 2012

The Purpose for My Heart and Yours

I want to make clear now as I start being more consistent in sharing my heart and concentrate on what I want to write about so it does not get scattered and unfocused.  I am learning in my heart to be just who God created me to be.  In doing that, I am learning to surrender to Him more every day and to fall in love with Him more every day.

What God put on my heart about this blog is to share from my heart what I learn from Him.  I want to be real.  I want to be authentic and transparent.  It is from His heart to mine that I share what is on my heart to yours...or from God's heart to mine, my heart to His, and His heart to yours and my heart to yours.

clouds,conservation,environmental conservation,environmental issues,environments,greens,hearts,holidays,iStockphoto,leaves,loves,loving,nature,outdoors,plants,reflections,skies,special occasions,valentines,Valentine's Day

Lord take this blog, it's yours.  Use all of my words (typing) as you want and for your purpose.  Guide and direct all that goes on here.  Guide each person that reads to hear Your voice and You alone.  In Jesus Name, Amen


More later...love to you!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment