Sunday, July 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Joining in with www.orgjunkie.com for Menu Plan Monday!

  • Salmon patties in crock-pot with rice and veggies-these didn't get made last week.
  • Tacos with ground turkey and my own taco seasoning that I make, will share this soon
  • Breakfast for dinner-Bacon, eggs, shredded hashbrowns and strawberry smoothies
  • Pizza (this week I will make myself a Udi's gluten free 4 cheese pizza, these are really good)
  • Loaded baked potato bar-using crockin girls idea for cooking them this time-toppings added to the persons liking-shredded cheese, sour cream, salt & pepper, butter, green onions and bacon.
  • Leftovers or something easy and quick.

Working 5 days a week I am wanting to start a good list of crock-pot meals that my family loves.  Getting home and still having to make dinner puts us eating dinner later than I'd like.  I want to try and have 5 a week so that we can have dinner ready already when it is dinner time and we can enjoy!  If anyone can share with me their favorite crock-pot meals/recipes or share with me their favorite site to get them, I would love it!

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)

4 comments:

  1. Salmon Patties in a crockpot? That sounds very interesting! ;-)
    Sounds like a yummy week at your house! Happy MPM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should have linked that salmon patties--it was from last week and I never made it, it is the tuna patties, but I am using salmon instead. I'm looking forward to seeing how this Crockin Girls recipe turns out! I will share when I taste :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Mondays!
    A loaded baked potato bar sounds so good. I should definitely add that to next week's menu plan.
    Breakfast for dinner is a nice change of pace too.
    Don't you just love Pinterest? I get so much meal ideas from there.
    Have a delicious week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes one of our family favorites the potato bar! Love it and almost everyone in the family will eat it and that is a winner :). Breakfast for dinner I usually do weekly. Another easy thing but everyone likes! Thanks for visiting me :)

      Delete