Sunday, July 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Trying something new in menu planning this week.  I signed up for emeals after hearing about it 10,000 times on Dave Ramsey's shows.  I honestly was hesitant at first.  Then when I was doing my shopping I had a lot of complaints about it...I was a grouch.  I was mad that I had to try new things.  I was mad that I was spending so much on food and it was only for dinners--it didn't include lunches or breakfasts, and when you are budgeting for a family of 5 spending close to $100 per week for dinners made me cringe.  But I tried it...except one meal I didn't like I got everything for the rest of the week.  I got the Wal-Mart plan, gluten free meals.

I really am going to create a personable meal plan soon--where people can tell  you their favorite foods and least favorite and I will help them to create their own meals for their specific family.  Because the problem with all of these meal plans is that they may be great and to the liking of one person, but not everyone likes the same meals.  Ok I'm done...but God take this plan and bring it to fruition in my heart and life in Jesus Name Amen <3




  1. Layered Chicken Salad, grapes topped with honey vanilla greek yogurt. (made this tonight and it was delicious so I had no complaints here).
  2. Grilled pork chops with zucchini & peppers.
  3. Crispy Salmon with Spinach, sweet potato fries.
  4. Steak strips with pasta, Italian lettuce wedge.
  5. Taco Pie, drizzled salad.
  6. Pasta Salad with Chili Lime Shrimp.

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)



No comments:

Post a Comment