Friday, July 6, 2012

Stick with it Saturday-

The goal here is to do a little bit at a time.  My mentality is that I have to do all or nothing.  I have to figure everything out.  What I keep hearing and being told over and over is one thing at a time, little steps at a time, they all add up.  I know that.  Why am I not living it.  It drives me crazy how I drive myself crazy.  So here we go.  I will take it one week at a time and work on exercising doing fun things I love and doing them at  least 3 days a week.  

This week I want to try and walk on the beach one day, I would like to walk my neighborhood in the evenings with my littles and also would like to do a workout or two of a DVD either T-Tapp or Windsor Pilates.  That is my goal for the coming week.  I will share July 14th how I did July 7-13th.  Then work on new goals for the next week.  Doing this I will start establishing fun, simple habits and routines and I know I will feel better because of it.  Back to my One Word for 2012--




Who is in, who wants to join me in making small goals each week to incorporate fun exercises??  Are you?   This is a new way of living, it is NOT a diet or a PLAN, because those are not living to me.

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)

3 comments:

  1. It drives me crazy how I drive myself crazy.

    That spoke volumes to me girl..I smiled to myself and said to the Lord..'Oh how I know this.'...Be encouraged sweet sister...you are making progress, like you mentioned step by step..also it is step by step in our minds also. the battle is won or lost FIRST in the mind...I am joining you in 'excerising' my mind also...thinking life and healthiness over myself and my family...I will also join you in doing some arm weights. I have been wanting to do this for far too long and not doing it. NO MORE...step by step, lift by lift. We are working our journey!! Blessings and know I am praying for you. thanks for stopping by the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot to day to do my weight training than remembered..and remembered you too..hope your doing well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I will do something later today as today I haven't exercised yet :)

      Delete