Friday, July 20, 2012

Stick with it Saturday-July 21st

Sunday I was motivated by Angela's comment on my Stick with it Saturday post last week, so Sunday I jumped up and did 10 minutes of circuit training I learned from Chris Powell's book that I read this week.  It is setting a timer for 10 minutes then you do 3 pushups, 6 sit-ups (or crunches to work up to sit-ups) and 9 squats, over and over and over in that sequence for 10 minutes...warm up before and cool down after...then I went for a 20 minute bike ride with my littles.  I am thankful for that movement.

Scriptures are on my heart today wanting to really work in the area of disciplining my body.

Hebrews 12:1 


1 Corinthians 9:27

Monday-up and down stairs at work many times.  Probably 10-12 times.
Tuesday-stairs at work (not consistently but throughout the day), 2 sets of hoedowns (t-tapp exercise) and 50 reps of tricep wall pushups.  Going to check my nike app and see if I can find a fun workout for tomorrow morning-15 minute one.
Wednesday-Stairs at work off and on.
Thursday-Stairs at work
Friday-Stairs at work, and hoedowns (t-tapp)
Saturday, nada :)

More later...Love to you!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment