Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly Fun at My Heart & Yours

Monday-Menu Plan Monday
Wednesday-Heart Lessons
Saturday-Stick with it Saturday

Monday I will work on my meal planning.  I am so excited to learn more about it!  I want to maximize all that I can in the kitchen and for my family.  One thing that I am really looking forward to is freezer meals and also more crock-pot meals.  Also trying new meals, ones that will be family favorites and nourish our bodies.  Soon I will also be offering the ability for me to help you with a customized meal plan for your family, especially if you have food allergy challenges.

Wednesday Heart Lessons.  This is where I will share what heart lesson God is giving me at that time and sharing my heart in that area, possibly setting some goals or working through what I am learning.

Stick with it Saturday.



Need I say more.  I want exercise to continue being a part of my life and I am excited to have my whole family be more active.  I must start--it just isn't going to happen.  This will be where I share my exercise goals for the week and work on life in this area of taking care of my body.

Learning what the purpose and motive of blogging and what my blog is about.  One thing comes to mind and that is reconciliation.  I hope that in all that I share I can help each reader be reconciled with the giver of Life, the one who helps me in every minute of my day, Jesus.  He loves me and you, reach out to Him each day.

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment