Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Done with Diets Forever

I am done with diets forever.  This is me, Kim, saying so long.  I can't make anything a diet.  You see, even when I try and follow hunger/fullness, fasting a meal a day, listening to my body, eating certain foods, not eating certain foods, I make it all a law and majorly get confused and lose my focus.  I think maybe God will lead me to eat one way or another, but I have to listen.  I have to focus on Him.

What I heard Him say today was I have to stop trying to figure it out.  I can't find the answer unless I listen to Him.  I have this tendency to say wait a minute, PAUSE...now let me figure this out before I move forward.  Well today He said I can't do that anymore.  Just do something.  No matter what it is.  You can make small decisions each and every day and minute that can be small seeds that will lead to a great harvest of health and strong and fit body.

dinners,foods,forks,healthy,iStockphoto,knives,place settings,plates,tomatoes

And the answer and the "way" IS NOT A DIET.

Thank you, good bye.

More later...Love to you,
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment