Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Porkchops with cheesy potatoes
roasted chicken drumsticks with sauteed red, orange and yellow peppers, onions and cabbage
Tacos with my own recipe for taco seasoning (love it!)
Breakfast for dinner
Bake potatoes in crockpot *never made last week
Salmon patties *(possibly, never made last week)

That's what I have this week. I'm finding that when I plan for crockpot meals I end up not preparing it and so we end up eating whatever is on hand when it's dinner time. Not fun. Need to work on this or change plans. This week the only crockpot meals I have planned are the ones that I did not make the past few weeks.

Look forward to reading some new recipes that are shared at http://orgjunkie.com/blogOrganizing Junkie


These pictures are the sautéed veggies with the chicken!

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)


No comments:

Post a Comment