Friday, June 21, 2013

Don't Forget-What it Means to be Weak

God uses my weaknesses. It's not that I have to be ashamed of all these weaknesses, but those weaknesses are the reason God can use me!

barbells,cartoons,feeble,frail,leisure,people,recreation,Screen Beans®,sports,weak,weightlifters

So I was reminded when glancing at a post by Joseph Prince last week how God uses our weaknesses. So instead of being ashamed of my weaknesses and trying to hide them or instead of trying to develop a plan to fix my weaknesses and work so hard trying to make them NOT be my weaknesses anymore...God made me just the way I am and He wants to use me even my weaknesses.

It's in my weakness that He is strong. So if I feel shy sometimes and not bold enough or strong enough to share truths as He wants me to---I need not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment