Thursday, June 20, 2013

No More Questioning...But Faith

I found the below blog post that I started and never finished in 2012--posting it now because it is good words for me to read:

I don't have to question anymore.  I can sit still and just circle in my minds questions and things and boy my mind goes to analyzing and trying to figure out SOOOO much!!!  You would go crazy in my head ha!  But what I am learning in this "living" I am working on in 2012 is that I don't have to question things anymore...what I do need to do is step out in faith one step at a time.  He gives me the direction and for a long time I have sat back and analyzed every part of it and then if I didn't seem to like it, then I would move on to something else.

I can't imagine the bucket list of things the Lord has given me that I have sat back and analyzed, doubted and not acted in faith on.  It is sad to say because I know I've missed out on living and missed out on things that God had planned for me, His beloved.


No comments:

Post a Comment