Thursday, June 13, 2013

My One Goal For the Week

So I was reading through an eBook today and I realized that I keep aiming for multiple goals.  Feeling not accomplished when I do this.  So I decided to focus on ONE goal this week.  Maybe one goal per week from now on out.  Feeling scattered with many goals and many focuses going all over the place.

Maybe.  Maybe.  Maybe.

Should I even talk about goals.  Should I focus just on Jesus instead.  Perhaps the goal for the week should be focusing on Jesus.  The Bible does say to seek FIRST the Kingdom of God and ALL else will be added unto you.  Thank you Lord for that truth you just laid on my heart clearly.  Wow.  He is amazing.  When we let Him take over and listen to Him we can actually see that.

I am going to do away with goals this week.  I am going to do away with my "to do" lists.  My thoughts scattering all over the place.


Jesus is my goal.

Jesus is my goal.

Jesus is my goal.

He is life.  He is love.  He is everything I need.  Jesus is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment