Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Testimony Tuesday

God speaks to our hearts just what we need to hear when we are willing to listen, and sometimes even when we are not.  I love Him and He loves us.

Ecclesiastes 4:6

This is also related to my weight and body journey I have been on.  God has shown me a Scripture so clearly I couldn't miss it.  This will be the 3rd Scripture that God has put clearly in front of me to help me in my journey to learn how He wants me to eat.  He has also shown me a little nugget about praying before I eat-and praying with faith, not just saying a prayer to say a prayer.


Testimony Tuesday style=

Ecclesiastes 4:6 spoke so clearly to my heart in the struggle I was feeling lately regarding food struggles and my weight.

NLT Ecclesiastes 4:6 says this:

And yet, "Better to have one handful with quietness than two handfuls with hard work and chasing the wind."

I have been focusing on what I can do (and NOT be uncomfortable) to lose the weight.  Or really I have been thinking and not really realizing it, what can I do to not change from the inside but take the easy way out?

So this is what I would say is the clear 3rd Word God had shown me in eating. I can't grasp for more or try to understand more than what He has already put under my nose.  I will be mindful with His help to have one handful of food when I am hungry and have quietness and peace instead of grabbing more and having two handfuls and then trying to work harder to lose the weight-getting nowhere-like chasing the wind.

Thank you Lord for speaking to my heart in my struggle with eating, but I want to break through and want to press on to the goal which you have for me, and that is total freedom and I know you are working.  Touch our hearts all who read this and speak to us in what you would want us to learn in this.  You are wonderful and an awesome daddy.  In Jesus Name, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment